wtb; 1998-1999 euro fireblade cbr900rr - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Wanted Buy motorcycles, motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 06-23-2011, 7:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

wtb; 1998-1999 euro fireblade cbr900rr

i am looking for a 1998-1999 honda cbr900rr euro fireblade, i had a 1998 black one till a lady turned infront of me on highway at about 70mph with no warning and flipped me twice and pretty much destroyed the bike, i would perfer the black and silver 1998 but also like the 1999 blue/white with gold and red lettering but am open to any 98-99 model euro fireblade, i live in wichita, kansas area so i would need the fireblade to be in the usa as i will have to have it shipped here and do not want to go through customs and paperwork i know theres not a lot of them in the usa but have seen a couple and hoping someone on here can direct me to one any help would greatly be appreciated, i knew of a blue one in seattle are few years ago but lost touch with the guy and there was a bronze colored one in kansas city area a couple years ago but at time i had mine and wasnt interested in a second one i just miss my fireblade and want another one really bad

forgot to mention, i would like to find one as close to stock form as possible wit the exception of maybe polished frame and wheels but im not iinto racing or stunt riding so stock form would be my main choice

Last edited by lilwolf308; 06-24-2011 at 5:23 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-26-2011, 9:42 AM

Re: wtb; 1998-1999 euro fireblade cbr900rr

Hey man!

the euro paint scheme where also sold in Canada minus the gold and red that you mention. Never know what you will find and shipping can be arranged by a transport company.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-26-2011, 8:34 PM Thread Starter

yeah i thought the blue and white with red/gold trim was offered in canada wasnt sure, when i bought my 98 a few years ago i checked into having one imported from canada and was told by a couple dealers and shippers that there not allowed to be imported due to lower epa requirements in ca and that the bike would have to be modified before coming into states and then there was custom fees and paper work that pretty much made it unrealistic to import form canada, it may have changed over the last few years but know when i was looking back then it was to much hassle and time consuming, when i talked to customs they said that there was some that came into the states before the ban was put inplace and that those were able to stay but shipping over ca/usa border was
not worth the headache
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-27-2011, 7:51 AM

You might be right, not sure how it works for Canada in to US. But US into Canada is quite easy, there are a few companies here that takes care of all the paperwork. Where's there website Registrar of Imported Vehicles maybe call them and see is they can direct you in the right path.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Wanted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page