Daytona 200 Party at Jilian's - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Western USA Regional discussion for members that live in Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 03-07-2004, 1:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Daytona 200 Party at Jilian's

Say, did any of you guys make the Daytona 200 party at Jillian's (on the Lake Union waterfront, Westlake and.. er.. 8th I think).

Fun time man! Lots of great door prices like free trackdays and products (like some cool MiniChamps 1:12 scale bike models - chaching!).

Had some fun, took some pics.. what a great sportbike community we have here in the Northwet!
Attached Thumbnails
color_coordinated.jpg‎   seattle_waterfront.jpg‎   bremerton_waterfront_800.jpg‎  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-07-2004, 1:51 PM Thread Starter

Re: Daytona 200 Party at Jilian's

A few more pics of and around Jillians (sorry, no pics of the inside, too busy watching the race on the walls of big-screen TV''s they have this cove that has more big-screen TV's than a Honda trade booth.. way cool).
Attached Thumbnails
how_much_is_that_ducie.jpg‎   rare_find_indeed.jpg‎   Fritzmobile_in_action.jpg‎  
post #3 of 5 Old 03-07-2004, 1:58 PM Thread Starter

Of course the place was surrounded by bikes.. but it's so hard to get a good *pile of bikes* shot I only tried one, without much success.

I did manage to snap some pics outside the dealership across the street. Hey. .check out the silver/grey bike behind the yellow duc. That MVR exhaust looks pretty trick, as well as the bike. Bunch of gearheads (one of them a former RC15 owner even) could not figure out what it was! A pretty slick RC of course, put on display by one of the local track day organizers Adrenaline Freaks.

And finally another pack of bikes at the gathering. Sure is nice to have year-round riding..
Attached Thumbnails
9th_street_bikes.jpg‎   ducs_of_a_feather.jpg‎   vatican_of_western_ducatis.jpg‎  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-20-2004, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holeshot
A few more pics of and around Jillians (sorry, no pics of the inside, too busy watching the race on the walls of big-screen TV''s they have this cove that has more big-screen TV's than a Honda trade booth.. way cool).

Hey, that's me playing pocket pool in the gray t-shirt behind the RVF! I was asking him where he got the bike. Been trying to find a way to get one in the country. Jillian's was fun, but LOUSY service from the bar staff.

Jon
post #5 of 5 Old 04-20-2004, 9:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicusMaximus
Hey, that's me playing pocket pool in the gray t-shirt behind the RVF! I was asking him where he got the bike. Been trying to find a way to get one in the country. Jillian's was fun, but LOUSY service from the bar staff.

Jon
Cool! Yeah, I would not say I was exactly thrilled with the service. The layout and big-screen alcove at the other end of the bar was pretty cool though!!! The bartender looked like the customers were annoying to him...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Regional > Western USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page