For all those in SF / Bay Area
Even though it's not Honda related, there's a bunch of free stuff to be had. I just got this email and thought I'd pass it along to everyone:
BMW of San Francisco has moved! To celebrate our new location, we are having an Open House!
BMW Motorcycles of San Francisco
790 Bryant Street (Corner of 6th and Bryant)
San Francisco, CA 94107
Saturday, June 28th
Festivities from 12 Ė 4 PM
Shop open from 10 AM - 6 PM
Charity raffle at 3pm with the following prizes ($1 per ticket, proceeds go to the 11-99 Foundation):
- BMW ZUMO GPS unit made by Garmin (MSRP: $969)
- BMW brand motorcycle jacket of customerís choice (up to a $859.00 value depending on model)
- Arai helmet (limited to stock on hand of solid color special order)
- 1 set of BMW brand motorcycle boots of customerís choice (up to a $379.00 value depending on model)
- 1 set of BMW brand motorcycle gloves of customerís choice (up to a $189.00 value)
- FREE food including the German staples of brats, sauerkraut, etc.
- Free custom fit ear plugs courtesy of LiveWires and EarPeace Technologies, Inc. (limited supplies)
- Demo rides for current, available motorcycle (sorry still no 800GS!)
- Parking for cage drivers (at the corner across from the shop)
- Motorcycle scavenger hunt with special prizes while supplies last. Get here early to make sure you can claim your prize.
- BMW Motorcycle customer creations and vintage bikes
- Full dealership tours
See you there!
BMW of San Francisco