Parking Damage - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Wrecked Motorcycle Photos & Stories This section of the site is for wrecked motorcycles. Photos of wrecked bikes, before and after photos. How you wrecked it & how you fixed it. Most of us have laid it down or lost it for one reason or another. Tell your stories here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 2:26 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Wink Parking Damage

Well. I parked my bike in the Council Bike parking area, nice and early to get a spot. When I get back to go home. Someone has pushed/ knocked her over. Cracked screen, cracked tank cover, scratched bar ends, scratched engine cover, rear pegs, torn pillion seat, Bent brake lever, and headlight won't work. Needless to say the police are involved and I will be catch P.T. for a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 3:30 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 66

Garage
Re: Parking Damage

Sorry to hear that. I assume no one owned up to doing it and was kind enough to leave insurance information for you?

/**Serenity**\ 2002 Honda CBR954RR Fireblade

"But risks must be taken, because the greatest risk in life is to risk nothing. Only the person who risks is truly free."
post #3 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 4:55 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_rex View Post
Well. I parked my bike in the Council Bike parking area, nice and early to get a spot. When I get back to go home. Someone has pushed/ knocked her over. Cracked screen, cracked tank cover, scratched bar ends, scratched engine cover, rear pegs, torn pillion seat, Bent brake lever, and headlight won't work. Needless to say the police are involved and I will be catch P.T. for a while.

I hope you canvassed the area for CCTV footage?

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 5:26 AM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 0

Checking with council on Monday morning (found her Last night). Of course no note. But thanks to a few other Bikers I have narrowed the time frame down to an 1.5hrs.
post #5 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 11:35 AM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_rex View Post
I have narrowed the time frame down to an 1.5hrs.
That is a good thing if you can find some public cameras to review the footage on. Trying to go over hours and hours of footage really sucks, I used to have to do it as a manager... believe me, 1.5 hours is a blessing. I really hope you find the bastid and he/she gets a foot in the arse (and a big bill from the shop). Good luck, please find them and make them pay. Stuff like this gets me soooo hot, lack of courtesy, lack of caring, and just disrespectful people.

"But risks must be taken, because the greatest risk in life is to risk nothing. Only the person who risks is truly free."
post #6 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 11:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 98

That's so annoying and unnecessary, I hate parking my bike in public places for that very reason...most people are pretty cautious, a few years ago I was parked in a restaurant area in a local beach town and when I came out some guy was taking a picture of his son sitting on my bike.......I was virtually speechless......
post #7 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 11:40 AM

Garage

Yeah, I would've punted the kid and knocked the guy senseless. I had one fella try to mount my woman while I was 10 feet away, I flat asked him, "what the fcuk do you think you're doing".... He had no clue how to respond, so I let him know to NEVER touch a bike without permission. Did get an apology out of him when he regained his ability to speak

post #8 of 9 Old 07-13-2013, 9:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 98

I am not one to punt kids and knock guys out but he was well aware of how inappropriate his behaviour was by the end of our meet
post #9 of 9 Old 07-19-2013, 3:44 AM

Reputation Power: 7

that sucks sorry to hear that

Love the 954 but its time to move on to something newer

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > Wrecked Motorcycle Photos & Stories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page