Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Went Down on the 954

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  unslow1 
#1 ·
Well after going down 2 years ago I am back to getting LAWLESS back on the road. Parts of need are as follows:

Upper Left Fork Tube
Front Cowl
Mirrors
Gauge Cluster
Cluster Bracket and Hardware.

I'm sure there is more but this is what I'll need to hit the road again.
Thanks for any help in advance

#2 ·
unless you scour craigslist (use searchtempest... much easier) & ebay. that's where I've found non-new parts I've needed :thumb:

good luck. especially with the gauge cluster.

#5 ·
^ :plus1:

Ebay and craigslist.
Craigslist used to have a feature that would ping you when any of your pre-listed keywords showed up in a new listing. That's how I got the jump on some of the parts I needed for my rebuild in 2010. It worked nicely for me.
Being in southern CA, I'll bet you have as good a resource to used parts as just about anywhere in the US.

#6 ·
glad you're ok...craigslist takes longer to search but you can talk to the person and meet them to see exactly what condition the item they're selling is in before you send your hard earned cash...

I lived in Tustin for 2 years back in the dark ages and there were swap meets about every weekend at the drive in's (do you still have drive in's out there)...zb...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.