Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

WTF do some people think?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  jdoni 
#1 ·
#3 ·
aw man... :O

I'm not "hatin" but I wonder if the rider had a GoPro atop his helmet and was getting some new footage to post on his YouTube channel :hmm:

honestly hope he (and whoever else was involved) ends up okay. going down is never good.

#4 ·
It's easy to be sanctimonious, I've done some pretty stupid things when I was a yoof, luckily I'm here in one piece to tell the tale but I've had some pretty near misses over the years, all down to crass stupidity (and far too much speed with limited ability)

There is an argument that you shouldn't be able to have a motorcycle licence until you're at least 45!

#5 ·
Damn, I would still not be allowed one :eek:

I wonder how many cagers who had never had a motorcycle in their youth would then buy a motorcycle when they hit 45? Bikes and parts would be even more expensive (fewer numbers to spread R&D, dealerships etc)....

Not sure I agree with 45.....but do agree most of us were probably much less concerned of the potential outcomes of actions when we were 18...

#7 ·
I remember when I lived in SoCal, and we'd run down to Chaparral in SanBernadino. T'was a common site seeing comeone come out of there with a new bike, and matching leathers, boots, gloves, & helmet... halfway down the street they'd pop the throttle and/or grab a handful of front brake... *CRASH!* $10K gone in less than .5 mile :huh:

#8 ·
I get blown away by all the "canyoning" you guys in the states do. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it and I'm jealous, but what do you do when an idiot pulls out in front of you or crosses the double lines coming the other way, and where are the cops?
We cant scratch our arses with out losing our license over here. We call it "the Nanny State"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.