Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I was installing a new set of turn signals on my bike the other day and, understanding that the new signals were not dual filament, set them up as necessary being sure to leave off the constant running light feed. Somehow during the course of the installation process my gauge cluster experienced a malfunction rendering the bike without a functional tach, speedo, temp gauge, F1 light, neutral light, and no running lights (I checked to see if the front signal feeds worked and they didn't and my rear brake running light is out). The turn signals still work all the way around and the brake light engages when braking. The only light that still works on the gauge cluster is the high beam indicator. I fear I may have contacted the front turn signal feed with the running light feed at some point during the installation and possible shorted something out. Any suggestions on what to check first? I hope its a simple remedy but fear that it is not. On the upside I ride as safe as I ever have because i have no idea how fast I'm going! On the downside it's my daily driver and needs to be functioning...now!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem,, but still don't find any information about my problem can someone help us?? or Mangiulli you probably already fixed can you help me!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rstonatiuh, I went through and checked everything I could. I figured out that somewhere along the line I had blown a fuse. I replaced the fuse located underneath the seat and trashed the single filament turn signals. They looked cool but were a way bigger hassle then needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts