Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts located in Huntington Beach CA. (92648 zip code)
All prices are without shipping and OBO
All Pics are here: 1fastrider/CBR929 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-Track Plastics-rash on right side with bad patch job by me. :) $200 bike1.jpg, bike2.jpg - no pics of patch job but will take them if interested
-Mounts for rear brake (not sure the name but shown in pic) DSC01174.JPG - $5 each
-Carbon Look brake and clutch levers from Parts Unlimited, never opened except for pics. DSC01173.JPG -$25 each
-Clutch cover (bought used as a spare) DSC01167.JPG - $50
-Axels. 2 rear and 1 front - DSC01175.JPG - $20 each
-Sprocket - DSC01169.JPG - $10
-Stock Shock
-Akropovic Headers - $40 pics to come
-Rosmoto (Italian brand) Adjustable rearsets. Red with silver controls -pics later tonight - $250 shipped
-Exhaust hanger $5
-tail light - $5
-Clutch lever w/ perch -$5
-Right side controls (horn/signals) -$5
-Gas Cap/Ignition set with key (never used) - $150

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wheels are gone. tail section is gone. No forks. New price on Rearsets is $250. I'm selling on ebay but I'll end the auction early if someone paypals me before they're sold

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
I need the front break fluid can, the front part of the wiring harness (for dashboard, headlight, turn signals), the headlight, and the metal frame wich holds the dashboard, windshield and upper fairing to the frame. I also need the whole dashboard, but only if it is in metric system, since I am from Romania, Europe. Thank you for your answer.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Hello,
I need the front break fluid can, the front part of the wiring harness (for dashboard, headlight, turn signals), the headlight, and the metal frame wich holds the dashboard, windshield and upper fairing to the frame. I also need the whole dashboard, but only if it is in metric system, since I am from Romania, Europe. Thank you for your answer.
if it helps US 929 dashes can be switched from metric to standard with the push of a button.

OC if you still have the speedohealer and track plastics I'll give you $300 for them shipped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
if it helps US 929 dashes can be switched from metric to standard with the push of a button.

Thank you for your help CBR929RE. Good info. But now I have another question: where does the CBR 929 hold the total milage info??? In the CDI or in the dashboard?

Thanks again.

@ OCVINCE

Can you please tell me if you still have any of the items I need, and the prices?? TY

·
Registered
4 Posts
I need the headlight, the speedometer, upper and lower fairing stay bracket, front break fluid can. Do you have any of those from you 929??? If so, what are the prices?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alexxm: Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Just so you and everyone knows that the parts I'm selling are just spares I have. I'm not parting a whole bike out. I'm actually trying to sell that locally as it runs just fine so what you see on my two posts is all I've got unless I find more in the garage :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To all that have paid for items I'm selling thank you very much. I will be shipping out a boat load of stuff on Friday (yes this week) so I hope that won't be a problem for anyone. I just got my truck back today so tomorrow I can get boxes and clean up the mess that is my garage floor. Any questions about shipping or the items you purchased please email me/pm me/or if I've given you my cell just call (please make it between 8am and 10pm Pacific time) hehe

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I have left from this list with updated prices
-Gas Cap/Ignition set with key (never used) - $125 shipped
-Stock Shock $40 shipped
-Clutch cover (bought used as a spare) DSC01167.JPG - $40 shipped

I'm sure once the mess is cleaned up and all packaged I'll find some more odds and ends. I'll start new posts. Tonight I'll be starting a new post for CRG adjustable levers and power commander.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a quick post to let everyone know that I had some personal issues and the person I asked to send out the things I sold did not take care of them. I am ok nowand will be sending out tracking numbers to those people in the next few minutes so please check your PMs. If you don't get one from me shortly for whatever reason please PM me and ask. I apologize for the slowness and confusion.

-Vince

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.