Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Id be interested in 17 and 18.

Just curious would they fit on a 954 ?. A freind has a wrecked 954 and is street fightering it, ive convinced him into a belly pan for it, and the 929 one would be the way to go.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Can you send me some pictures with the custom 1000rr tail section?? And how you did it? I want to do something custom. I really want a 954 taillight setup in my 929. PM me if you can help.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well its really simple, measure your stock tail and cut the same size off the 954 and weld it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Id be interested in 17 and 18.

Just curious would they fit on a 954 ?. A freind has a wrecked 954 and is street fightering it, ive convinced him into a belly pan for it, and the 929 one would be the way to go.
Will not fit the 954. 929 has 2 seperate pieces that make the complete side. 954 has just one piece that makes the whole side. basically the 954 mid and lower fairing is all one piece, 929 is 2 diff pieces....=-)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Will not fit the 954. 929 has 2 seperate pieces that make the complete side. 954 has just one piece that makes the whole side. basically the 954 mid and lower fairing is all one piece, 929 is 2 diff pieces....=-)
Yea i know all that, we dont need it to meet up to the top fairings, its a street fighter. Ok so exhausts are same, and engine cases at bottom are same/simmilar .... i cant see why there would be any hassle bolting em up ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did not see the shock listed. Is it an oversight, or did you already get rid of it? I would be interested in it, if you still have it? Mileage on shock would be helpful to know.
Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.