Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked on the Marchesini and Carrozzeria wheels website and neither list the 02-03 954 in their applications list. Now i noticed a couple of you with the Carros'. Did you fit on a different year 1000rr?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hey Neighbor, although not listed I've talked to them both and the story goes Marchesini set delivery out 4 to 6 weeks (made to order) and Carrozzaria 2 weeks. I've got my eye on a set of the early ones manufactured several years ago so they are not state of the art (heavier) but feel they fit my bike as far as the era goes.
Bob

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Neighbor, although not listed I've talked to them both and the story goes Marchesini set delivery out 4 to 6 weeks (made to order) and Carrozzaria 2 weeks. I've got my eye on a set of the early ones manufactured several years ago so they are not state of the art (heavier) but feel they fit my bike as far as the era goes.
Bob
Do you have a website to the one's you are talking about?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Marchesini info was from I believe it is EMP? (European Motorcycle Parts?) back behind Clorox in Pleasanton on that street that horseshoes around. South of 580, East of 680. Carrozzaria was talking to them but yes they do have a website and the model when you pull it up I think is The Tri-R. Really cool and very light with the spectrum of colors offered. Although not specified for the 929 or 954 in the site I talked with Mark in sales and advised they run thase as ordered with the 2 week lead time. I believe 1875 a set. www.carrozzaria.com
Can't find it get back to me.
Bob

·
Registered
737 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts