Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a link for microfiche.pdf parts catalogs for 00-01 fire blade. Anyone have a link or the download for the 02-03 CBR954rr Microfiche.pdf.....parts catalog? :crap:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did I say anything about downloading any illegal files? I was looking for the link or the download. I checked the Ron Ayers site you provided and I think thats what Im looking for. Thanks....but how bout we not assume every ones a thief who asks an honest question.............

AHHHHH the humanity....

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
smileblue27 said:
I found a link for microfiche.pdf parts catalogs for 00-01 fire blade. Anyone have a link or the download for the 02-03 CBR954rr Microfiche.pdf.....parts catalog? :crap:
You most certainly DID ask to download the PDF... Which is illegal. Just because something is easy to steal, doesn't make it any less illegal.

And I never called you a thief. I told you that the downloadable PDFs were illegal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ConqSoft said:
You most certainly DID ask to download the PDF... Which is illegal.
I asked about the download..yes I did not say anything about illegal downloading...that was your assumption. PDF files can be bought and downloaded last time I checked........:clap: ......but thanks for your opinion....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ConqSoft said:
They can be bought and downloaded where? Link please? (And don't post a link to an eBay ad, because those are all illegal scans of the original paper service manuals.)
Sorry I upset you dad. I was just looking for the link which was provided. Please don't send me to bed without supper.
I bow before your great knowledge......:soapbox:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.