Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just turned on to this forum by a BARF buddy. I just had a computer failure on mu New '02 954 and was wondering if anyone else had a simular problem. I should have my bike back on Mon. Not sure if it was a bad ECM or if something caused it to go bad.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Can't help you here but, I hope your bike is still under warranty, or you bought the extended warranty? Good luck with it.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Forgot to welcome you to the sight . And yes, I think the extended warranty is very worthwhile. If anything even half-assed simple goes bad it can be a huge
out-of-pocket expense.

·
Registered
847 Posts
When you go shopping for the extended warranty, check other Honda dealers, not just the one you bought the bike from. Any dealer can sell you the extended warranty. Pays to shop around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that info. I was under the impression that it was pretty much a set price for the Extended Warranty Through Honda. I get my bike back tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
TBone : Thanks for that info. I was under the impression that it was pretty much a set price for the Extended Warranty Through Honda. I get my bike back tomorrow.
If I remember correctly, some people here recommended Big Valley Honda, so I got my warranty there. Good til 03/07 (&#33, and cost me around $360, I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts