Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got an entire set of oem fairings for a 2002 954 minus the rear tire hugger. Theyre in decent shape but do have some rash. Im buying a new set so I dont need em. My loss is your gain. I guess I could seperate them but Id really rather sell them all together. Just so theres no confusion heres a list of what you get: upper fairing, both sides, air ducts, tail section, front fender, inner fairing Id like to get 600 for em plus shipping. I couldnt find a whole set cheaper than that but its slightly nego so just shoot me an email its easier that way [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ive got an entire set of oem fairings for a 2002 954 minus the rear tire hugger. Theyre in decent shape but do have some rash. Im buying a new set so I dont need em. My loss is your gain. I guess I could seperate them but Id really rather sell them all together. Just so theres no confusion heres a list of what you get: upper fairing, both sides, air ducts, tail section, front fender, inner fairing Id like to get 600 for em plus shipping. I couldnt find a whole set cheaper than that but its slightly nego so just shoot me an email its easier that way [email protected] thanks
Sorry, didn't see the price in there. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
824 Posts

i know someone who will want the rear cowl...what color scheme? how bad is the rash on the rear?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know someone who will want the rear cowl...what color scheme? how bad is the rash on the rear?
the rear does have a couple cracks but itd be real easy to fix with a fiberglass kit from walmart but i have sale pending for the entire set but if it falls through i'll get back with you thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.