Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me to get this ?
The person I bought my bike from did not have it anymore.
I'm also not interested in paying Honda big $ for this manual.

(I'm willing to pay something for it tough...)

Thanks !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ConqSoft said:
If you're talking about the owner's manual that comes with the bike, you may have to get that from your dealer.

If you're talking about the service manual, you can buy them at:
http://www.helminc.com/
Yeah ok, I'm calling tomorrow for it.
Any ideay what they could ask for it ?

And I'm indeed refering to the owners manual (and not the workshop)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I might have an extra 03 954 MOM in the garage, from the first totaled 954. I have to go to work here soon, so I'll check on it tomorrow for you.

Rick

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K9inAZ said:
I might have an extra 03 954 MOM in the garage, from the first totaled 954. I have to go to work here soon, so I'll check on it tomorrow for you.

Rick
Ok, that would be nice. Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Forget the owners manual and pay a bit more and get the Honda service manual. All the info. you'll ever need on the bike. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
maxib said:
If recall correctly you can get both owner's and shop manuals from Helm. Check out Conq's link.

I thought that also and checked Helm prior to Conq's post... They don't list an owner's manual for the 954.

CBRguy is correct though... If you can't find an owner's manual, the service manual covers everything that the owner's manual does (and then some) it just won't fit under the seat. :smilebig:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Since I no longer have my '02 954 I'd be willing to sell you my '02 954 service manual. That's of course if you are interested in buying it. PM me if you are interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts