Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help is appreciated. Took the bike apart and put it back together. When i start it up it immediately stalls. Now if i start it and stay on the throttle for 5-10 seconds it'll idol just fine EXCEPT the FI indicator comes on and the red light on the dash lights up. HELP!!

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Any help is appreciated. Took the bike apart and put it back together. When i start it up it immediately stalls. Now if i start it and stay on the throttle for 5-10 seconds it'll idol just fine EXCEPT the FI indicator comes on and the red light on the dash lights up. HELP!!

What does "took the bike apart" mean exactly?
Did you reconnect the airbox sensors and vacuum hose?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I forget the name, sorry, Blade may be able to help out, but that little black box normally screwed to the air box, has 1 vac line running to it. I beleive that wont let the bike keep running...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill double check triple check if all is hooked up right.

"Took apart"... the tank,air box, changed the plugs,back together. I must admit as i was putting it all back there were some places where i felt there should be a hose. Is there a diagram or template i can look up? Thanks guys,I've been anxious to get this thing on the road.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Ill double check triple check if all is hooked up right.

"Took apart"... the tank,air box, changed the plugs,back together. I must admit as i was putting it all back there were some places where i felt there should be a hose. Is there a diagram or template i can look up? Thanks guys,I've been anxious to get this thing on the road.

The manual would be your best bet for diagrams.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forget the name, sorry, Blade may be able to help out, but that little black box normally screwed to the air box, has 1 vac line running to it. I beleive that wont let the bike keep running...
Will that keep it from running altogether? Because the bike stays on,as long as i stay on the throttle for the first few seconds initially.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That hose was unhooked so i hooked it up,put it back together and....battery was dead lmao. I cant win:thumbd:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just wanna thank chris and blade for the help,the bike is runnin good,no lights,just gotta paint her and immmmm gone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts