Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11,800 miles

asking $6,700.00

This bike was purchased in February from the original owner. This was my dream bike and also my very first bike. I’m a 6’1 215 so I didn’t want to waste my time with a 600. It has always been adult ridden, (I personally know the original owner) garage kept and never stunted ( at least not on purpose). In saying that this is a very powerful bike as stated before I’m not a small guy and just a twitch on the throttle can bring up the front end. I really hate to part with it, but I have to get ready for school at Ft Benning.

There are a lot of extras on this bike!

-Two brother’s M2 exhaust (this pipe was custom built at 2bros you will not see this on any other 954 and only 1 ½ months old)

-K&N Air filter

-OHLINS Steering Damper

-D.I.D gold colored racing chain (matches calipers)

-Brand new front tire not even installed yet (rear has around 300 miles on it/ 190 Dunlop qualifiers)

-Custom red L.E.D installed in the headlight (eye catcher)

-Custom red L.E.D installed in the rear foot pegs (looks really good at night)

-Integrated tail light with turn signals

-Billet pegs

-Solo Seat Cowl with vents (you will also get the stock seat)

-Custom painted rear hugger and front sprocket cover

-There is 5 inch long crack on the top of the right fairing and a few nicks from rocks off of the road
more pics are availible upon request.

PM Derrick with any questions

I am located in southern Alabama. On my way to OCS (army officer school) followed by flight school which means riding time will be very limited. Pick-up only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I know pilots and officers that ride , do not sell your best friend!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Dont forget to mention the extra stickers that come with the bike..

That not only add's h.p, but value too! j/k man , good luck with the sale and if you want to sell some parts off it ( damper) I am interested

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks corn fed.....I think. If I don't sell it for what's listed I will just keep it. I'm etting too attached. Finally got enough balls to wheelie and thinking of oing to aber for a track day. (just two hours away if the bike doesn't sell next week)

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I know pilots and officers that ride...
No you don't.:eyebrows:

Good luck in OCS and flight school, Z. Once you're done with OCS, your life becomes yours again (for the most part). You can sell it, but in 5 months, once the weather starts warming up again down there, you'll be itching to ride.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Seamus! Just can't wait to get it over with.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not quite yet anthmac.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I am located in southern Alabama. On my way to OCS (army officer school) followed by flight school which means riding time will be very limited. Pick-up only.
I took my bike to flight school. It was great to get away from everything on a Sunday morning and forget about the stress for a few hours before hitting the books again. :twocents:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm thinking I'm gonna keep it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.