Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parting out a great running clear titled bike. 18k miles(motor has less with -1 front sprocket). bike was laid down and all plastics are damaged. i only have the tail plastics which has a crack and scrape.

engine with harness and ecm-1000
frame with clear florida title including gauges reading 18k miles-1500.00
lower fairing stay(lower only)-50.00
front rotors-100.00
front wheel with good tire-200.00
rear wheel with good tire, cush drive, and rotor(small scrape on rim lip)-250.00
swingarm-100.00
chain and sprocket set(-1 front, stock rear. aftermarket sprockets)-50.00
complete front brake system-150.00
complete rear brake system-75.00
forks with upper and lower triple clamp-250.00
lockset with one key-125.00
left clip on with switches(grip damaged and bar end missing)-75.00
right clip on with switches, throttle(throttle tube damaged. bar end missing)-75.00
headlight(all tabs still there. both alignment tabs broken. lense has some scratches)-150.00
subframe-200.00
tail fairing(cracked and scraped)-25.00
tail light-25.00
front rearsets with pegs, shifter assembly, and brake lever-150.00
both passenger rearsets with pegs-75.00
both seat-100.00
radiator with fan-125.00
tank with fuel pump(tank is in good condition. has a scratch on right side & a very small ding)-150.00

visit link for pics.

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...2000/02%20954/

·
Registered
393 Posts
ya know. sorry if you think I'm bashing your post, but this is your first post on fireblades and your already selling a frame that has been in an accident and possibly may be damaged for $1500?

If "all plastics are damaged" I can't see the bike just getting up and "running great." Why not just say your selling the Clear (which it really shouldn't be now) title for $1500 and just to be a nice guy you will throw in the frame?

I am just sick of people trying to sell worthless frames with clear titles for a boat load of money. You know what people are doing with those titles and your just as bad for selling it to them knowing their intentions.

Maybe you should post some more details about the accident the bike had and let everyone know if and how you know this frame is undamaged?

Sorry, but someone needed to let you know what was up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes its my first time posting here but i post at other sites. 13x, tamparacing, stuntlife, etc, etc. i part out bike for a living so i know what to look for. the frame has no damage. first sign of frame damage is dents or cracks near the neck. this frame has none. the bike was laid down by the previous owner and he rode it like you see in the pic for a year. as far as the damage from the accident, plastics are a lot weaker then metal so use a bit of common sense there. i ride and inspect every bike i part out. i know what people do with the frames and you cant stop everyone from doing something illegal. the engine and frame are a matched set so they will eventually get caught. most of the time buyers of frames are legit. as far as letting me know whats up. i am used to post like this so they dont bother me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.