Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site, and I need some help. I recently picked up an 02 cbr954 as a new project it was in rough shape when I got it a wireing nightmare just random cut wires every where. I've got all of the wireing fixed or replaced as of now and i have been able to ride it. seems to run great lots of power throughout. but the issue I'm having is at a steady speed normaly around 75-80 it seems to just loose all power like I turned the key off, but if I throttle it up a bit the bike comes right back to life. I'm not sure what this means and the only conclusion I can make out of it might be the o2 sensor, because its just sitting in the battery tray(no place to put it due to a different mid pipe) I reallize it can be eliminated and i plan to. just trying to get some other oppinions on the subject, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can you weld? Or do you know someone that can? That would be my first option. Find a nut that fits the O2 sensor and drill a hole in the pipe. Weld the nut in and give it a shot. Worst that could happen is it doesn't work and you have to thread a bolt in the hole to fill it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts