Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought an 02 honda f4i. rode it a few times, started it yesterday to go ride with my girl and my gauges are dead. i have blinkers and highbeam signal works, all lights work, its just the fuel tach and everything else is dead...

·
Registered
10 Posts
i just bought an 02 honda f4i. rode it a few times, started it yesterday to go ride with my girl and my gauges are dead. i have blinkers and highbeam signal works, all lights work, its just the fuel tach and everything else is dead...
Hi,

What is the exact model of your bike?, it sounds like damaged wires, poor connection or even the electronic board blew up, is the fuel tach working fine?, did you check the fuse box?.

Kawa.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey sorry i did not get to u first but yea the f4i uses one fuse for the break light and tac. run a switch to the line to cut them bolth out thats what i did ..........no lights but the head light ..running from cops lol..
o and u will need to run the brake light fuse to the switch to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.