Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I picked up an 02 RC51 a few months back, and am looking for a good site to learn more about the bike and help me work out the bugs. I am not new to the world of streetbikes. I have had a 1978 Suzuki GS750, an 81 Yamaha Virago 750, an 02 Kawi Ninja 500, an 03 SV1000, and an 06 GSXR 1000. Hope to meet some cool people who know more than me about the RC51!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
clean bike chrys, you are in the right place for help!! welcome and enjoy:thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no I dont think she's been down. the first owner was in his early 40's and thought he was going to use the bike as a track bike, so he had it painted. after painting it, he decided to use an older bike for track days, as he didnt want to mess up the pretty new paint. the second owner is a guy in his late 20's. He is in he air force and was good friends with the first owner, so that is the story i was told. there are no signs of any patchwork on the body, and no rash on the exhuast either so i dont think it has been down. but you never know, because people love to tell stories!

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts