Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a bunch of misc race fairings along with some damaged stock fairings. The race stuff is in pretty good shape, and most damage is visible in the pics. The sharkskinz tank piece has a crack repaired and one of the forward tabs is cracked but usable as is. Most of the stock stuff is damaged, aside from the front fender, but they're basically included for free in the package if you want them. There are a couple of pieces not pictured, a seat fairing and the stock front fender. I'll try to ad more pics soon.

I can also send more pics to serious buyers, but they are in storage and aren't super convenient to get to so please only ask if you have the cash and are serious about buying. My time is valuable so don't ask me how much shipping is to XXXXX zip code is unless you're serious about sending me money. Also, feel free to make offers on individual items, I may consider splitting the package up. I'd like to get $300+shipping for everything, but if I end up mailing stuff to 6 different people I'd like to see a little extra for my troubles so keep that in mind if you make an offer on an individual item. Also, if I'm crazy on the value of this stuff feel free to let me know, I didn't have a lot to go on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously any offer worth the trouble of packing this stuff up and going to the post office considered.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Seriously any offer worth the trouble of packing this stuff up and going to the post office considered.

If you want to edit the original post, the best way is to simply write another post stating the changes and the thread will be back to the top of the forum list. I can edit the original if you want but edits won't bring the thread back to the top.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to edit the original post, the best way is to simply write another post stating the changes and the thread will be back to the top of the forum list. I can edit the original if you want but edits won't bring the thread back to the top.
That'd work... change the price to 300 if you wouldn't mind. The thread is on the first page, so that seems like less trouble.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sold the tail piece... I need to update the ad with what I still have, but I'm working out of state for another month or so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.