Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys as it states i have the head and empty case off of my origional motor from my 954. I can send pictures upon repuest. I also have the transmission parts from it.
All parts have about 13.5k on them. motor spun a bearing and got a used motor rather than rebuilding.

PM me an offers on any of it. may take trades.
Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey guys as it states i have the head and empty case off of my origional motor from my 954. I can send pictures upon repuest. I also have the transmission parts from it.
All parts have about 13.5k on them. motor spun a bearing and got a used motor rather than rebuilding.

PM me an offers on any of it. may take trades.
Thanks
do you have the casing with the alternater inside it or the mag rotor .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do have the casing with alternator inside but the cover was pretty beat up so i used a die grinder to clean it off and i was gonna paint it.... let me know i can send pictures. what do you mean by the mag rotor. sorry im a car guy so idk too much about bikes.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i do have the casing with alternator inside but the cover was pretty beat up so i used a die grinder to clean it off and i was gonna paint it.... let me know i can send pictures. what do you mean by the mag rotor. sorry im a car guy so idk too much about bikes.
Thats great could you send me some pictures, the mag rotor is the magnete rotor that the alternator winding fits into. when you take of the casing its still connected to the crank shaft.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi. thats the casing that i am looking for ok, but you dont seem to have the magnete rotor, how much are you looking for the casing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.