Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2003 Honda CBR 954 Black/Red for sale! It has 8,200 miles, super fun, super clean ride. I hate to sell it but I snapped up another Black/Titanium 03. It has new Pirelli Diablo tires both font and back with 300 miles on them. If you are interested please message me and we can discuss price and any unanswered questions. Never dropped, stunted or tracked. Maintenance records and receipts available. Thanks

Shorty levers
Galfer SS brake lines
Scotts Damper
Fender Eliminator
Racing driver rear sets
Smoke DB windscreen
Flush mounts
Pro grips
Stomp grip pads
OEM Honda cowl
Frame sliders
Rim tape
Sprockets 15/43
Pair valve eliminator (not installed)
Asking $5300, it's that clean with low miles and I'm the second owner. More pictures to follow.

Thanks,
Jay

Attachments

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,880 Posts
I have a 2003 Honda CBR 954 Black/Red for sale! It has 8,200 miles, super fun, super clean ride. I hate to sell it but I snapped up another Black/Titanium 03. It has new Pirelli Diablo tires both font and back with 300 miles on them. If you are interested please message me and we can discuss price and any unanswered questions. Never dropped, stunted or tracked. Maintenance records and receipts available. Thanks

Shorty levers
Galfer SS brake lines
Scotts Damper
Fender Eliminator
Racing driver rear sets
Smoke DB windscreen
Flush mounts
Pro grips
Stomp grip pads
OEM Honda cowl
Frame sliders
Rim tape
Sprockets 15/43
Pair valve eliminator (not installed)
Asking $5300, it's that clean with low miles and I'm the second owner. More pictures to follow.

Thanks,
Jay
WTF Jay, no time to ride :idunno:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Ian. Oh man, is there ever time enough to do the things you love? Couple of friends sold their rides and I have been working some strange hours the last couple of years. Are you guys coming to do the Bear Mountain rendezvous #2 this year?

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,880 Posts
Hey Ian. Oh man, is there ever time enough to do the things you love? Couple of friends sold their rides and I have been working some strange hours the last couple of years. Are you guys coming to do the Bear Mountain rendezvous #2 this year?
There has been some discussion about the 2nd annual Bear Mtn ride. Schedules, availability and HEAT lol have been factors in not nailing down a date. If it's to happen it would probably be in September again. My work schedule sucks, and it's hard for me to commit. If it happens, check the New England page for details..........that is is you still have a bike ;)

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Don't listen to him Jay... there'll be a Part Deux even withOUT "Mr.Doohan" :rolleyes: :smilebig: ...and if I have to, I'll trailer BOTH of mine up for ya. The RR3 will be all yours, since you seem to like the scheme :shades:

oh... and GLWS :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, thanks for the most generous offer:smilebig:. It looks like I will temporarily have two bikes next week myself. Eenie, meenie, miney mo... I'll keep my eye on the New England page.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
:clap: happy for you Jay!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I met up with the fellow that I sold the bike to in order to give him the rear seat. The right side was all jacked up with some rash and the footpeg had punched a hole in the subframe?:crying: The poor guy was fine and said that he was hit be a car while going like 10mph on a side street. It really sucks when you keep something nice and see it go to new home only to see/hear that something like this has happened.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
dang. :hmm:

I do try to not revisit things from my past for just that reason... but it's quite "painful" to see neglect, or being reminded of their neglect of you :(

we're still talking about ex-wives... I mean bikes here right? :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
dang. :hmm:

I do try to not revisit things from my past for just that reason... but it's quite "painful" to see neglect, or being reminded of their neglect of you :(

we're still talking about ex-wives... I mean bikes here right? :rotfl:
I know what you mean, I wish my high school GF's would quit posting pics of themselves, I would rather remember them as I left them :boobs: :yumyum:, not tore up from the floor up! (It's hard to believe I still look like Brad Pitt in Troy, :shades: LOL).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.