Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok soo i picked up a 954 new to the bike i had to replace the harness dou to the previouse owner now the bike ran fine with old harness now i changed it and it pump wouldnt turn on so i changed the harness to the old one and spliced the conectors to the the old harness for the tacometer now the bike runs like crap it keeps wanting to die off it would die if u leave the throttle and its very slugish on lowend the launches sounds like ignition or fuel i have no idea any sugestions i really need help i been in the garage for 12hrs and stumped i checked allconnections np i dono pls pm :idunno: :idunno: :idunno: :huh: :huh: :huh: :crying:

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Does it run okay if you disconnect the tach?
What was the reason for replacing the harness?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i replaced it cause the guy who had it hacked into the main harness and had no idea y he destroyered the tach harness and i diconected that so i had a prob b4 with the main harness due to tac harness being cut up so i twisted the red n green wire so pump will turn on //u think possible air leak?at idle sounds like clinking like it wants to shut off i cant explain but if u rev it np at all when under load it will lag a lil feels like a carbureted bike when it isnt jetted rite im lost

1 - 3 of 3 Posts