Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a wrecked 954 to fix and ride. I am currently needing front and rear wheels, upper fairing, and the upper stay bracket. Could use a new set of plastics if anyone has taken there's off for track riding and needs to get rid of them. Not looking for anything in perfect condition but useable is better than what's on it now :rotfl:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have a stay. It is not perfect, but it is pretty straight. I would be willing to part with it cheap just to clear out some room in my shop.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello, I have the left and right side fairings in good condition, the tail faring that is real beat up but works, the 02 cbr inner farings, not sure if the 02 inners are the same as the 03. email me at [email protected] if your interested.

M

·
0 Posts
954 huh ?
i've got a set of 1000rr wheels w/stock sprocket, axles too :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a black left and right cowl that are in decent shape it they have some scratches but not cracked and has all tabs. i have a titanium tail also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not from the U.S. but i have front & rear rims [they've been straightened out, can show you pics] OEM exhaust with mid pipe, left side fairing [OEM Euro Blue/Black] and Tail piece if you're interested.
The fairings are as good as new, exhaust also in great shape.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts