Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 954rr that will crank but wont start completely. I have no spark and i keep hearing that i need to test my ecu but i have never used a volt tester... someone please help me and tell me how i can fix this.

Attachments

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,118 Posts
I have a 03 954rr that will crank but wont start completely. I have no spark and i keep hearing that i need to test my ecu but i have never used a volt tester... someone please help me and tell me how i can fix this.
What have you done to test components? Do you have a service manual? Are there any codes? Does the fuel pump prime, can you hear it? What were the circumstances before it died?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a friend that helped me test the wiring. Most of the wiring where working but now my fuel pump is not... everything was working before i ran into issues where i was getting no spark in my plugs.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try the bank angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor. That is if you've checked the obvious fuses and relays first. Usually isnt the kill switch. Your looking for a bad component of the starting system. Theres only a limited number of things it can be..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts