Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 2003 cbr 954, and ive got some items for sale. made a previous post about fairings, and yes those are still for sale.couldnt figure out how to delete that thread anyways, heres a couple of things that are ready to be sold right now.

power commander 3- perfect condition. nothing wrong with it, just dont need it anymore. asking 225 for it.

both left and right side fairings. titanium grey. fair condition. got a couple scratches on them. nothing real bad. no breaks. still look good on the bike though lol. asking for just offers. not really sure how much its gunna cost to ship yet. so just throw me an offer and we can go from there.

bike is going through a transformation right now and ill be selling more things within the next month or so once i get the other parts in and get these off the bike

headlight assembly.both of the front stays. which ill be selling within one month.

both rear pegs
cheap little chinese mirrors.
brand new stock vortex sprocket, only has a couple hundred miles on it.

thats all i can think of right now. will update when i find more stuff to get rid of. if youre interested in anything. pm or text 9406132983. will gladly send pictures.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
power commander 3- perfect condition. nothing wrong with it, just dont need it anymore. asking 225 for it.

Is it just a basic PC3 serial?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will take 200 on the PC. come on people trying to gget it sold as fast as possible lol BUY IT! :)

also if anyone wants to go through ebay to feel safer about the transaction or whatever. heres my store slapshotb on eBay ive also got some steel toe boots up on there and the fairings are up as well. a long with a guitar case in case you play the strings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.