Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 2003 cbr 954, and ive got some items for sale. all things are OBO, first come first serve. just shoot me a text or message and well see what we can get worked out. 940-six13-two983. also if you want pics jsut shoot me a text or email. [email protected]

power commander 3usb - perfect condition. nothing wrong with it, just dont need it anymore. asking 225 for it.

both left and right side fairings. titanium grey. good condition. got a couple scratches on them. nothing real bad. no breaks. still look good on the bike though lol. looking to get about 150 for them plus shipping. but will take the best offer on them. just throw me some offers

OEM headlight assembly, does have 2 broken but fixed tabs, one has a mold on the tab, and the other tab that was broken is replaced by a metal bracket. asking 150 plus shipping

both upper cowl fairing stays. looking to get about 110-120 shipped, the one that keeps the mirrors on is brand new, just bought it like 2 weeks ago. or will sell individually, jsut throw me an offer.

both rear pegs. asking for 50 shipped.

left and right mirrors. asking 25 shipped.

inner fairing covers that hold the turn signals on. will take 25 shipped for both.

ram air covers. would take 60 shipped for both.

ignition cover. will take 20 shipped

it is broken, but it could possibly be fixed. but ive got a front fairing upper cowl for sale, can send pictures. its all perfect except the piece that sticks out with the holes for the mirrors, well it snapped off right below the holes. asking for jsut offers.

like i said. text or email for pictures. thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on people. buy this crap so i can fund new stuff for the 954!! :) accepting offers on everythign, so if you feel a price is to much, message me and we can discuss maybe a better price. i just wanna get rid of it all.

·
Registered
260 Posts
come on people. buy this crap so i can fund new stuff for the 954!! :) accepting offers on everythign, so if you feel a price is to much, message me and we can discuss maybe a better price. i just wanna get rid of it all.
Im eyeing that pc3,just got other things comin 1st

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So the PC is the only thing over priced...plus is says OBO.... I was just going off what I've see on here....200 ain't bad, hell I said I'd take 190. That includes PayPal fees and shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.