Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot of good parts available. Will compete with Ebay prices...going there if not sold privately. Located in Ontario Canada but will ship.

Special goodies include:

Full Titanium Akropovic exhaust with Carbon fiber can (mint... best offer)
power commander usb 3
complete original bodywork (colour:gunmetal gray) 9/10 condition
Running motor 30,000 miles

email :[email protected]
text: 1-416-890-4712

Pics available

·
Registered
19 Posts
can you send me pics of the fairings? How much do you want for them? Also do you have the 2 front fairing stays, how much?

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking for $700 for the complete bodywork... including the tank. Pics available, please respond with an email address. $150 TYD for the power commander.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just had a pleasant experience dealing with Domingo. He drove from Toronto to meet me in port huron(over 3 hours) so we didn't have to deal with shipping going through customs. All the parts were as described and pictured and I am very happy with the price. I would recommend him to anyone looking for parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Following items are sold...(everything else still available).

Complete bodywork including tank -SOLD
Headlight and stays-SOLD
forks- SOLD
Complete key set-SOLD
gauge cluster- SOLD
right clip-on- SOLD

Met yellowsvtcobra last Friday...highly recommended. Transaction went flawless. Honest guy, pleasure to do business with. Thanks again

·
Registered
22 Posts
how much are you looking to get out of the exhaust? is it just a half system or does it have an aftermarket header? does it eliminate the exhaust valve? thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.