Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put 15k on my 03' VFR and considering something a bit faster and with better handling. I can't sell my girl but I have completely mastered her and taken her to the limits and searching for more now.From what I understand a good step up would be a 954 rr. I am a slightly above average rider but my concern is that the 954 RR might get away from me. How is the torque comparison in lower gears/ weight distribution/ fear factor compared to the VFR?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the .org Savage
I came from a 98 VFR to a 954RR a year ago and haven't found it a massive leap as Gunk has said in the higher revs it is a bit wild but in the normal range it doesn't actually feel that much different,, its a honda after all , i'm doing the same commute of 50 miles each way with occasional trips into central London and i don't find it any more uncomfortable even in traffic apart from heat around the thigh area

Traffic and filtering i find is better on the 954 maybe due to its stability and being over the front that little bit more. I would say go for it, best decision i made as so much more fun on clear roads

1 - 3 of 3 Posts