Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I have the an almost complete plastics kit for a 04-05 cbr 1000rr. I have both sides uppers and lowers, rear tail section, perfect shape tank cover, with carbon gripper. The right hand side upper is a cracked and pretty damaged but will bolt on and looks decent, the lowers are a 7/10 in shape and the right hand upper is a 8/10 in shape. The rear tail is an 9/10 in shape except for a small crack on the outer right side due to me being an idiot and dropping it in the drive way. If I can find the front fender it is in perfect shape as well. The only thing missing is the upper cowl for the headlights. Its pretty much a decent OEM set ready to go. Thanks

I will ship everything for $200 anywhere in the US. Let me know.

I dont want to sell pieces separate as it is a pain to box it and I want someone to get matching pieces.

Sorry the 2 pics are the only ones I could find. My bike has the redbull kit on it now. FYI dont buy the cheap ass plastics the redbull lowers are melted to **** now. The OEM plastics are much more heat resistant. I had to wrap my entire exahust system with the high temp expensive wrap so my redbull kit would stop melting.

ATTENTION: for some reason the attached pics wont post. Click on the gallery button on the lower right hand side of this post and u can see the plastics. Thanks guys

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.