Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I need to know the distance between the forks on a 04-05 blade please if someone has one. Heres a pic of the distance im refering too. I know the steering damper is in the way but a rough estimate, the 929 is about 165mm

Thanks

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi, I need to know the distance between the forks on a 04-05 blade please if someone has one. Heres a pic of the distance im refering too. I know the steering damper is in the way but a rough estimate, the 929 is about 165mm

Thanks

929/954 and 1000RR should be the same. They run the same axle.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Thanks Blaceracer, I know the 08 cbr1000 is diffrent so just wanted confirmation on the ealier ones. I want to check the caliper spacing is going to work with the 929 yokes
The wheel, discs and axle are interchangeable from '00-'07 so I can't imagine it being a problem. Fork offset may vary of course.
What spacing is the '08-onwards?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great that good news Bladeracer put my mind at rest. The only reason I know the 08 is diffrent is because I read there have been problems with caliper disk aligment when fitting an RC51 front wheel to the 08, the disk is not centralised in the caliper.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts