Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This radiator came from a bike that I am parting out, it has 5792 miles on it and no damage. $175 shipped (lwr 48).

I am parting out a clean title bike and I will be selling more parts in the coming weeks. PM me if you need something specific.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I'm interested in this but I need to investigate what's involved in fitting it to my GSXR and I don't have time just now to do so.
I will endeavour to look into it ASAP though :)

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Is there a reason for that?
Do you take Paypal within the US?
Yep, I have no recourse if I send it overseas because the address will not be confirmed by Paypal. So Paypal will tell me to take a hike if somethong goes wrong. If it was someone with a long history on here then I would probably do it but not for someone that just joined and has few posts / no credability.

Edit: If the addy comes up as confirmed. Then I have no problem with it.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Yep, I have no recourse if I send it overseas because the address will not be confirmed by Paypal. So Paypal will tell me to take a hike if somethong goes wrong. If it was someone with a long history on here then I would probably do it but not for someone that just joined and has few posts / no credability.

Thanks for explaining that :)
I don't consider Paypal to be as good as they say though since anybody with bad intent simply keeps their account empty anyway to prevent Paypal from pulling funds back. And as far as I'm aware, Paypal will only refund you as long as they can get the funds back themselves?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I realise your concerns,Ive only just found the site while searching for a rad.
I do have a verified paypal account or how about placing it on Ebay with a buy it now then we would be both covered.
Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hi I realise your concerns,Ive only just found the site while searching for a rad.
I do have a verified paypal account or how about placing it on Ebay with a buy it now then we would be both covered.
Thanks
Ebay don't cover the seller for anything.....but they will charge me 10% for the privilege!!

I will PM you. Hopefully we can work something out. :thumb:

Edit; It looks like I can't send you a PM for some reason...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for explaining that :)
I don't consider Paypal to be as good as they say though since anybody with bad intent simply keeps their account empty anyway to prevent Paypal from pulling funds back. And as far as I'm aware, Paypal will only refund you as long as they can get the funds back themselves?
Don't get me wrong.
Paypal suck ass as far as I am concerned.
But some protection is better than none.
I am still waiting (2 years) for $600+ back from some jackass in Canada!! :crying:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I've read the rules and it seems i cant send or receive pms till the end of the cooling off period which is 14 days have you an ebay account if so I could contact you through that I dont really want to post my email address If i get a money requests off paypal it may not be you, this is the only secure way of us having contact i can think of, hope you understand

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.