Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts
I see you added a motorcycle to your chrome....
:plus1: :clap: :rotfl:

In all honesty, I think the chrome is ok. I just not all that fussed on the paint job. The one doesn't off-set the other to their full potential, thats just my :twocents:

And at the end of the day, if you like it thats all that counts :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys.. i actually havent decided on a paintjob yet but i will be switching to something else.. i have so much chrome the silver really just blends it all together. im thinking of the red bull fairings or maybe something custom airbrushed im not shure yet. as for the difficulty of cleaning.. ya it sucks.. but it really shines when its done. thank god for the mothers powerball.. im trying to find a extended swingarm USED. i cant pay 1000 for one. just no way. of course has to be chrome.lol

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
wow, i feel bad for oncoming traffic in the high noon sun! looks bada**! i would agree with the 7 star replica, would offset the bright and shiny side of the bike (plus that paint scheme is just wicked)

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Is there any way of you weighing the complete bike? I'd like to know how much she weighs compared to stock (well theres a few different things e.g. the exhaust)

Looks quite nice - hate to stay on top of the cleaning part.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
flea its made by laser.. also you have mail... as for the seen stars replicas my jacket and gear is mostly blue and white so im not really thinking i want to get new gear aswell so i think the redbull are the way im going but i also like the repsol replicas aswell im still indecided.lol as for wieghing it there is a scrapyard/recylcing yard i might be able to see about when i get home still in iraq till december sometime..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.