Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Guess who will be the first one to put a deposit on the Repsol replica around these parts. :D

Well, I had better check on the "graphics upgrade" fee first, but I think it will be manageable.

Anyone looking for a 929 in the midwest? :rotfl:

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
I'm groovin on the silver.

Looks incredibly similar to the Titanium/Black 954!!! :thumb:

A color scheme I wasn't high on when I bought it, but have grown to really love...............

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Holy crap....tell me you wouldnt feel like a million bucks riding around on the repsol bike :wacking:

And the silver is gooooorgeeeeeous :wacking:

:nworthy3:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Love the silver. Never really like the Repsol colour scheme m'self, but that is just me. I quite like all the other colours though. Hope the silver comes to Aus..

Z...

·
Registered
692 Posts
I like the Repsol replica a lot now, but I'm afraid I would get tired of it after a while :idunno:

I'm thinking of trading "down" to a "Miniblade" for the next season.. The new 600rr looks great. :cool:

:)

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
They look great. :thumb:
I think the Repsol looks horn :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
matt232 said:
Nar they don't really grab me at all.....sticking to my tri colour, its still the best of the lot.
Even if you do say so yourself :thumb:

Yeah I quite like the Captain America look myself, but the Repsol :freebird:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
colryn said:
Repsol Repsol Repsol..........

:wacking: :bed: :freebird: :hyper: :highclap: :clap: :eyebrows:

yeah I have to agree with you on that one.....

I'll go out and buy all the generators left in florida and sell them for double to raise the money for the bike......

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
929_Nupe said:
yeah I have to agree with you on that one.....

I'll go out and buy all the generators left in florida and sell them for double to raise the money for the bike......

I like your style...... Not a bad idea even if it is corrupt. But WE are talking about 05' 1kRR. :eyebrows: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
colryn said:
I like your style...... Not a bad idea even if it is corrupt. But WE are talking about 05' 1kRR. :eyebrows: :rolleyes:

if you want we can partner up there's enough people in florida for me to share :evilaugh:

I haven't seen to the 05 600's yet but i'll keep scanning around this site (still getting caught up)

·
Registered
819 Posts
I like the Repsol, but where's a nice yellow scheme? I love the 600rr in yellow and a 1000 would be sweet.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts