Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found these on MCN. Man they're ugly. Looks like they're trying to get rid of the horizontal line in the fairings. Sure glad they made my gloss black one.

05 blade colors

Flat black VTR looks cool. I'd have bought one if they had FI. Don't know about USA but for 04 in Canada they offered a gloss black one with gold lettering and gold rims. Looked hot.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
found these on MCN. Man they're ugly. Looks like they're trying to get rid of the horizontal line in the fairings. Sure glad they made my gloss black one.

Solid Black is awesome, but I like the multicolor ones - breaking the design limitation of that fairing line. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
The multicolors are now officially almost as ugly as a Gixxer :thumbd:. The red/white/blue was pretty hideous last year - the new one just looks more like a mistake.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
bwhip said:
The multicolors are now officially almost as ugly as a Gixxer :thumbd:. The red/white/blue was pretty hideous last year - the new one just looks more like a mistake.
The only one of those that looks the least bit attractive is the SP2.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
I think the SP2 and the VFR are both pretty sweet looking. :thumb:

And that blue/white/grey Blade is actually kinda cool as well. Different anyway. :idunno:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
I quite like the blue blade (not the red/blue) and the black is nice too.

Z..

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Zeeman said:
I quite like the blue blade (not the red/blue) and the black is nice too.

Z..

If it was all blue I'd back you up bit the white underbelly stuffs it like most of the underbelly combos in 04 were stuffed. They must give the underbelly graphic design job to the most colour blind person in the place. :idunno:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
matt232 said:
If it was all blue I'd back you up bit the white underbelly stuffs it like most of the underbelly combos in 04 were stuffed. They must give the underbelly graphic design job to the most colour blind person in the place. :idunno:
You couldn't say "underbelly" any more times could you??? :idunno:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The euro colors are crap compared to the north american ones this year. :poop:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
yeah , but that SP-2 is kinda cool

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
Does anybody else think that SP2 looks like a dead ringer for the old FZR?

nooooo it's not bulky enough and the ass is too small :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
The SP2 is pretty cool, as is the red VFR.
Not that I'd buy one, but isn't it odd that Honda offers red/white/blue everywhere except America?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
I definitely agree about the ass end being too small. But I still say it's damn near identical to the FZR.

I'm trying .... but I just can't go with you on that one .... i see where you're goin though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts