Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 1000RR with a Jardine slip on and I am bout to order a BMC Race filter. I have a Power commander 3 but have not hooked it up yet. I've never hooked one up before either. I was wondering does anyone know which map is possibly the best of all the ones listed on Power Commanders web site for my particular bike.. I read some where that the Erion Racing slip on map was the best for a slip on. Or does anyone have a custom map that would match great with what I will have on my bike? I know the BMC Race filters are pretty thin compared to stock. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I have a 06 1000RR with a Jardine slip on and I am bout to order a BMC Race filter. I have a Power commander 3 but have not hooked it up yet. I've never hooked one up before either. I was wondering does anyone know which map is possibly the best of all the ones listed on Power Commanders web site for my particular bike.. I read some where that the Erion Racing slip on map was the best for a slip on. Or does anyone have a custom map that would match great with what I will have on my bike? I know the BMC Race filters are pretty thin compared to stock. Thanks

Just try some different muffler maps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts