Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was riding down the street and was going about 130 then left off for a bit dropped down to about 75 and after a few seconds the red light on the display came on along with the hesd and the FI symbols on the display then they went away about 5 minutes later it happened again except i had no power and if i pulled in the clutch the bike died. i pulled over and tried to start it again and nothing happened like no power at all whden i turn the key i left it in the on position for a few seconds pressing the start button and the nuetral light flickered abit. then tried it again and the display worked and i heard the fuel pump and everything like normal and i pressed the start button again and heard a pop from what i believe is a starter relay under the seat the display went away again when it popped any ideas ? thinking the relay or whatever it is went bad it has a 30 amp fuse and it is still good please i need help fast !

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
i was riding down the street and was going about 130 then left off for a bit dropped down to about 75 and after a few seconds the red light on the display came on along with the hesd and the FI symbols on the display then they went away about 5 minutes later it happened again except i had no power and if i pulled in the clutch the bike died. i pulled over and tried to start it again and nothing happened like no power at all whden i turn the key i left it in the on position for a few seconds pressing the start button and the nuetral light flickered abit. then tried it again and the display worked and i heard the fuel pump and everything like normal and i pressed the start button again and heard a pop from what i believe is a starter relay under the seat the display went away again when it popped any ideas ? thinking the relay or whatever it is went bad it has a 30 amp fuse and it is still good please i need help fast !

Charge the battery and check the charging system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts