Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the riding season is getting near and i'm thinking a set of tires for the 06 would be a good thing as the ones on it are not in the best condition.. tire choice has never been my strong point when it comes to maintaining these things as i usually sell the bike before i replace a tire haha.

so here is the question.. what shoudl i get for my 06 blade?

I like to ride very aggressively and tend to go for the turns more then anything but the roads around here are typically not that challenging. im about 5'9 130 lbs if that helps.

thanks
-MTX

·
Registered
143 Posts
Tires have been flogged to death on here.
you'll find heaps of opinions if you look back.
Biggest thing these days seems to be using a 190/55 rear to give heaps better turn in.
As for brand i like bridgestone BT016's good grip and wear.
Tried the 003's fantastic grip but only got 2k out of the front with 1 trackday thrown in.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires have been flogged to death on here.
you'll find heaps of opinions if you look back.
Biggest thing these days seems to be using a 190/55 rear to give heaps better turn in.
As for brand i like bridgestone BT016's good grip and wear.
Tried the 003's fantastic grip but only got 2k out of the front with 1 trackday thrown in.
I couldent find anyhting with the search.. at least nothing with a direct topic on tires. Ive been looking at the BT0-16s for a while... but that was mostly for price haha. $150 for a rear will make my day. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts