Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Honda-holics-
I've had my 2006 CBR1000RR for a few months now, and have been looking to ensure its safety. I installed the Shogun bar end and swing arm spool sliders, and I'll be installing a set of Race Railz shortly. I bought a set of the Shogun No-Cut frame sliders which I hesitate to put on as I've not heard overwhelming support in their favor. I'm trying to keep the bike up on 3 points (geometry) in case it goes on its side. The left side would sit on the swing-arm slider, Race Rail, and Woodcraft crankcase, but I've only been able to find two points on the right side, namely the swing arm slider and the race rail. I know some may argue that I missed the bar ends, but who would expect the clip-ons to not move in the event the bike goes down. So my question is for the CBR1000RR owners- would there be any interest in a Woodcraft clutch cover protector for the right side? I recently inquired about one, but they said there wasn't enough interest for R&D. Am I going overboard, or just thinking about something most people are content with? Any feedback, positive, negative, or neutral would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts