Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get different colors for the stock turn signals? Im pretty sure the orange piece of the signal comes off and I would like to put smoked ones.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Or find someone that pulled them off their 09 CBR600RR. They're smaller and smoked also!
he can have mine, they are smoked, but big. have small ones now and will get the clear integrated tail light delivered tomorrow.
09 1000RR has the smaller smoked ones thats one of the differences betw 08 and 09.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not really haha. thanks for the replies so far though.. now im looking at integrated tail lights. im not sure what would look good on my bike. anyone have pics/suggestions?

also, what about the competition werkes fender eliminator. i already have the cheaper version (just gets rid of the flap, keeps signals in place).

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
i had the comp werkes FE, it was good and did what it was supposed to.. I ended up using the blinkers and plate light and just mounting a piece of aluminum brace to my battery box.. i figure you could get all the lights and aluminum for about $10 and save yourself some coin for something you really want..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts