Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so fresh and so clean! absolutely stunning job.

did you integrate the rear signals?
Cheers, I didnt bother with the signals but it would be easy to do with the same led's i used just use orange ones to each side.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Firstly that looks great...! nicely done!

Hmm. Rich where did you get the tail from? Or custom?

I'm thinking going down the Bikelitez route as you get the integrated signals and plate holder, what did you consider?

All it needs now is the carbon hugger... :p (its a beautiful piece of carbon may i say...)

More info please!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Firstly that looks great...! nicely done!

Hmm. Rich where did you get the tail from? Or custom?

I'm thinking going down the Bikelitez route as you get the integrated signals and plate holder, what did you consider?

All it needs now is the carbon hugger... :p (its a beautiful piece of carbon may i say...)

More info please!!!
Cheers guys, its the original tail unit i just made the undertray and ditched the old light and everything else and modded the subframe slightly. Signals can be integrated using orange leds either side of the red ones i used for the tail/brake light.
Fighter, i'm Brighton mate so maybe meet you at Berry when the suns out:thumb:

Stu, not me last weekend mate 1st time on it was this week, the salt has only just cleared down here, great to be back on it though roll on spring:D

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Cheers guys, its the original tail unit i just made the undertray and ditched the old light and everything else and modded the subframe slightly. Signals can be integrated using orange leds either side of the red ones i used for the tail/brake light.
Fighter, i'm Brighton mate so maybe meet you at Berry when the suns out:thumb:

Stu, not me last weekend mate 1st time on it was this week, the salt has only just cleared down here, great to be back on it though roll on spring:D
Oh! 5 minutes down the road on a blade then :evilaugh: yeah sweet, think there;s a few on here that are lloking forward to some good weather and some blasts up bury hill and box hill that live down our way so ill keep ya posted :thumb:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh! 5 minutes down the road on a blade then :evilaugh: yeah sweet, think there;s a few on here that are lloking forward to some good weather and some blasts up bury hill and box hill that live down our way so ill keep ya posted :thumb:
Cool, cant wait for the track days this year are you doing any?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brands indie and gp around may for the 1st of the year then silverstone and donnington, will keep you informed.

Rich

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Brands indie and gp around may for the 1st of the year then silverstone and donnington, will keep you informed.

Rich
Sweet, how much they chrging for the brands indie now? last time i checked it was about £120 for the day? actually ill just have a look at the website... and ive not been to silverstone yet but my dad says its sweet so yeah keep me updated and i might join in :):thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looks very nice. Your have done an excellent job
Maybe a good idea to cover the reg just in case there are some clever thieving scum in this country of ours

·
Registered
322 Posts
Don't mean to change the subject, but is that plate legal in the UK ? Here in Germany the plates are HUGE. And if you get a seasonal plate, they are actually wider then the bike.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Don't mean to change the subject, but is that plate legal in the UK ? Here in Germany the plates are HUGE. And if you get a seasonal plate, they are actually wider then the bike.
Plates over here a huge too dude, it su(ks :crying:

smaller plates look so much better... (as very well exhibited above :thumb: )

1 - 20 of 33 Posts