Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-im looking for a cool undertray for my 08 blade. Used to have a SP1 with indicators in the undertray (it had been fitted by previous owner) looking for someting similar for the blade to sharpen it up-looks crap with the standard kit:thumbd: Any ideas??:idunno:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi all-im looking for a cool undertray for my 08 blade. Used to have a SP1 with indicators in the undertray (it had been fitted by previous owner) looking for someting similar for the blade to sharpen it up-looks crap with the standard kit:thumbd: Any ideas??:idunno:
I've read way too many negative comments about the Hotbodies as far as poor fit and quality of materials.

I have an EvoTech tail tidy on my 08 and I really like it. About the only thing I do not like about it is replacing a turn signal bulb. I ordered their short stem signals and one of the bulbs burned out soon after I installed it. Replacing it was a major PITA but I got it done and the new one is working fine.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I've read way too many negative comments about the Hotbodies as far as poor fit and quality of materials.

I have an EvoTech tail tidy on my 08 and I really like it. About the only thing I do not like about it is replacing a turn signal bulb. I ordered their short stem signals and one of the bulbs burned out soon after I installed it. Replacing it was a major PITA but I got it done and the new one is working fine.

the hotbodies smoked unit fits great...its the directions of their products that mess everything up....it says you should cut stuff off and thats what people do and i didnt cut anything and mine its GREAT and loks great too and i have no complaints...i think the hotbodies unit looks the best and i can say from experience that if you get the smoked unit, dont cut anything off the original cowl, and ask me for directions...i can guarantee that you will have a tight fitting, great looking, and OEM looking undertail....one of the best asthetic mods i have done...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.