Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yeah, saw that.

If you gotta crash a car going too fast, apparently the Enzo is the one to do it in.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
:rotfl:
I think it is funny. I am glad that no innocent bystander got hurt. A moron loses a million bucks. Works for me.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I wonder if he'd sell me the brakes, motor and tranny cheap? :eyebrows:

I'd shoehorn that **** into my Mustang. :rotfl:

·
Registered
42 Posts
colryn said:
:rotfl:
I think it is funny. I am glad that no innocent bystander got hurt. A moron loses a million bucks. Works for me.
No, he won't be out a million. Insurance will pay for everything and in return our rates will go up because of the big payout.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
If his story about someone else driving is actually true, his insurance company probably won't be paying out a dime. Typically for higher end exotics you have to specifically name drivers to be insured.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Actually, most people with an Enzo are self-insured.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution did a big story on the Diablo at launch. The car was $275,000. Insurance was $150,000 down, $25,000 every six months. They went into the percentages of self-insured hyper-exotic owners. It just makes sense that if you can afford a million dollar car, you have the assets to repair any possible damages. See it all the time with Phantom owners.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
luvtolean said:
Yeah, saw that.

If you gotta crash a car going too fast, apparently the Enzo is the one to do it in.
did you see it in person or just on the news?

i bet that was one helluva site to see in person, bits of enzo lying all over the road. dude sitting on the side of the road crying like a little girl while his buddy was in the wind :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
bubba said:
did you see it in person or just on the news?
The news, it was out on the PCH.

It sounds like the owner was lying when he said he was the passenger. There's blood on the driver's airbag, and he had a bloody nose...but the passenger side airbag didn't.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
"The fact (is) that the passenger is the registered owner of the vehicle, from the Beverly Hills/Bel Air area; the passenger had blood on his mouth; and both airbags on the car deployed, but only the driver's side airbag had blood on it, not the passenger side," Brooks said.

I doubt there was another guy in the car...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts