Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my first Birdie yesterday :D it was on the very first hole then I got a par on the second hole so I got to write in a -1 on the scorecard :highclap:

Golf rocks :freebird:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
How did you make it... a 1 putt... chip in...what?? :allears:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My tee shot was ~3ft from the pin, just tapped it in then ran around with my club over my head.

It was a par 3 course that I wanted to hit since I finally just learned how to get the ball in the air with irons & wedges.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Got my first Birdie yesterday :D it was on the very first hole then I got a par on the second hole so I got to write in a -1 on the scorecard :highclap:

Miniature Golf rocks :freebird:
Congratulations, MrX. Did you get the free game on the 18th, too?:D

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Congrats! :thumb:

Last night in golf league I had a near-hole-in-one (8" behind the hole after landing directly in front of the pin). On the next hole, a par five, I putted from off the green on my third shot and made eagle! Three under for two holes.

...Of course, those holes were shortly after a couple of double-bogeys :rant: . That's golf!

Still, I won't complain about shooting two over for nine holes. :smilebig:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sweet miniture golf can be fun!!!!

J/k I'm lucky to get a birdie playing video game golf. I never really could connect solidly at real golf.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Golf??? Come on - please tell me you have other things more productive to do with your life.
I ride my 54 on my own 100% of the time, my friends go camping on the weekend and dont invite me.......sooooooo I dont have much else on my schedule so when the opportunity to golf presents itself I have a hard time saying no.

Plus its fun.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations, MrX. Did you get the free game on the 18th, too?:D
That would kick ass if real golf had prizes like that.

Here I thought you dropped a tooth on the front
I willl when I replace my chain in the spring. Cant wait! (Besides that wouldnt fall under "Off Topic" :poke: )

Congrats! :thumb:

Last night in golf league I had a near-hole-in-one (8" behind the hole after landing directly in front of the pin). On the next hole, a par five, I putted from off the green on my third shot and made eagle! Three under for two holes.

...Of course, those holes were shortly after a couple of double-bogeys :rant: . That's golf!

Still, I won't complain about shooting two over for nine holes. :smilebig:
Eagle!!! I usually shoot like 7-9 shots per hole (been golfing less than a year-ish) so I dont see an eagle in my near future. That impressive that you did it though.

Sweet miniture golf can be fun!!!!

J/k I'm lucky to get a birdie playing video game golf. I never really could connect solidly at real golf.
Video game golf is waaaaaaay too easy.

·
Registered
106 Posts
ah good maybe you can give me some pointers. I have a business meeting on coming up with the vps of my company and they are taking us all golfing. Supposed to be some sort of team building. I need all the help I can get cuz I swing my club like a field hockey stick.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ah good maybe you can give me some pointers. I have a business meeting on coming up with the vps of my company and they are taking us all golfing. Supposed to be some sort of team building. I need all the help I can get cuz I swing my club like a field hockey stick.
I have no idea how to explain it, sorry :crap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts