Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do people have out there right now? I like the look of the flushmount LEDs but not sure how visible they are to people in front of you...

I think I may be leaning toward a mini-stalk or something like that.. I want it to look good, but still want people to see where I am going..

I would appreciate any pics of aftermarket applications others have installed and where ya got em... Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I like the Gregg's led flushmounts but they don't have a marker light. I kept the big ugly stock ones on mine for visibility. If you go with a flushmount you should try to find something dual-filament with a running light.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
If you like the watsen design signals PM just954rr. He has a set that he is selling for a very good price... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Anything to help out :rotfl: I was suprised they lasted that long at that price :thumb:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I still have to change my front blinkers but I did change the rear blinkers to this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&item=4535337758&category=35580 I think it looks a lot better the the rear blinkers intagrated. It looks like he also sells them for the 1000RR. One thing to think about for the front blinkers is they are duel filament. Most pleople replace the front with a single filament and lose the running lights. I personaly think the running lights look good.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks peeps.. I think I am going to try those watsen ones. I like how they offer the running light option..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts