Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a link posted in a thread a while back about a company that would throw in a power comander when you purchase a full system. I tried a search on the topic, but came up empty handed. Any one remeber the thread that I am thinking about? Anyone offering good deals on pipes/power comanders elsewere on the net? I have just about saved enough to start modding and figured that would be a good spot to start. I was thining along the lines of an akro evolution, micron serpent or maybe an arrow? any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
52 Posts
You may be thinking of Hard Racing. I've never bought anything from them though. Weren't they the company selling plans for cold-air-induction systems for 929s for fifty bucks? Maybe that's how they subsidize the free power commanders with an exhaust purchase.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
check with a site sponsor, I seem to remember cal-sportbike doing something similar. I do know that MRI does this for the 600RR for the Arata...

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks, I am still pretty new to the site and never realized how much stuff is really on it, cal-sportbike looked to have some decent deals but I want to make sure that I do my research before jumping in to a new pipe power comander setup, looking is free, so I may as well get the best price that I can(crappy canadian dollar doesn't help either)...I have a newbie question...who is MRI...never heard of them up here, have they got a website? Thanks again for all of the help...Rob

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Northern RR said:
Hey thanks, I am still pretty new to the site and never realized how much stuff is really on it, cal-sportbike looked to have some decent deals but I want to make sure that I do my research before jumping in to a new pipe power comander setup, looking is free, so I may as well get the best price that I can(crappy canadian dollar doesn't help either)...I have a newbie question...who is MRI...never heard of them up here, have they got a website? Thanks again for all of the help...Rob
http://www.ridersinc.com/store/customer/home.php

Talk to nick. Also talk to todd at cal sportbike, or of course dan kyle!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, thanks for the link...I will be sure to be in touch with them to find out pricing and ordering info...thanks again, Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts