Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1000RR for sale with salvage title

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  timeBOMB 
#1 · (Edited)
So I find this on a local board for sale for $4500 with a salvage title. The owner says he got full reimbursement from his insurance company and bought it back with the salvage title. Other than the pics I don't know much else. It's local so I can inspect it if I'm interested. Since I would be buying it as a track bike the title is not an issue...what do you think? :idunno:

#7 ·
Heavy-Dee said:
Looks like it was looped. I'm w/ Booth. Have someone go over it and make sure the frame is still straight.

HD
I thought it looked like it was looped, too. Pretty minor looking damage for a looped bike. I'm planning on checking it out closer...

#15 ·
Red Rider said:
So I find this on a local board for sale for $4500 with a salvage title. The owner says he got full reimbursement from his insurance company and bought it back with the salvage title. Other than the pics I don't know much else. It's local so I can inspect it if I'm interested. Since I would be buying it as a track bike the title is not an issue...what do you think? :idunno:
If you dont buy I WANT IT.. I am near detwit too.. Let me KNOW ASAP

No track for me but I will make it streetable again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.