Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Sounds like a decent if not excpetional job by the police
That's a huge load of crap. 120 wild-assed shots fired to stop the perp, almost hitting innocent people in the crossfire, and you call that "decent if not exceptional"?!?! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Heard bout this last night. Crazy. Totally undisciplined IMHO. I actually do respect Police officers for their tough job (altho traffic cops aren't as well liked :p). Still, I think this was overdoing it.

Maybe all that shots fired confused each other and goaded the continual barrage of gunfire?

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fool drives around for a long time acting eratic. Has a record of resisting. Then almost goes into an occupied dwelling with his truck. Then backs up toward the police, they defend themselves. Now the response could have been more measured and accurate but it was not unreasonable as the story implied at the start and in title. :idunno: 10 officers emptying a clip is about the number. We also don't know if he continued to back toward them after the first volley. I have to agree with the up to 35MPH :D

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Fool drives around for a long time acting eratic. Has a record of resisting. Then almost goes into an occupied dwelling with his truck. Then backs up toward the police, they defend themselves. Now the response could have been more measured and accurate but it was not unreasonable as the story implied at the start and in title. :idunno: 10 officers emptying a clip is about the number. We also don't know if he continued to back toward them after the first volley. I have to agree with the up to 35MPH :D
Given every bit of information in the article, and throw in some of your best speculation about what might have not been written, and you STILL don't have enough justification to start shooting like that.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
They did it because he was black. All the cops in L.A. are racist - even all the black ones, and they take any opportunity to shoot black people as many times possible.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BDA116 said:
They did it because he was black. All the cops in L.A. are racist - even all the black ones, and they take any opportunity to shoot black people as many times possible.
Hey get out of my lake these fish are mine :mad:

·
Registered
712 Posts
BDA116 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
BDA116 said:
well duh. you know they are all black white supremacists.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts