Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
He hit 145 going 2 up ! Thats POWA BABY!

SS

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Saw this yesterday (MO linked it), pretty funny, they actually got the bike right for once.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I find it interesting that a man has his name, address, age and picture published in the paper for a crime for which he's been accused but not convicted.

Were circumstances slightly different, I could see a reporter, editor and publisher with some hands that were smashed into little pieces.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
145mph in the city! That is just NUTS!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
coeff : I find it interesting that a man has his name, address, age and picture published in the paper for a crime for which he's been accused but not convicted.

Were circumstances slightly different, I could see a reporter, editor and publisher with some hands that were smashed into little pieces.
They are taking our rights one day at a time.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
And the dude is FAT too. That IS some power!

-Shrub

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
coeff : I find it interesting that a man has his name, address, age and picture published in the paper for a crime for which he's been accused but not convicted.

Smells fishy to me

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
'Anthony couldn't chase the motorcycle because his patrol car had a flat tire.'

Of course, we all know a patrol car would have caught the bike had it not had a flat.

Z...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts